Terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Wild Yeast Brewery co. ("Site"), where you'll find some of the best surf accessories & products (“Wild Yeast Brewery co." or "we" or "us"). The following Terms and Conditions and any other policies which you may find throughout our Site in connection with certain functionality or features, collectively govern usage of the Site and the products and services provided therein (collectively "Terms and Conditions").
As a ginger beer product shop committed to providing you with the best organic and artisanal ginger beer products on the market, we endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the event that an ordered item is not available, or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 3 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back-order or a full refund. If for any reason, we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you within 3 business days. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and quality personal care products.
USE OF PRODUCTS
All of the products purchased from this website should be used in accordance with the brewery’s instructions, precautions and guidelines. All products we stock are safe to use in accordance with these guidelines. However, Wild Yeast Brewery co. cannot assume responsibility for any, damage, loss or injury arising from their use.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the item ordered is out of stock, the services are unavailable or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out, or otherwise contemplated, within the Terms and Conditions.
- Refunds will ONLY be accepted in the unlikely event that your item is faulty or damaged. Refunds will not be accepted due to size issues, changes in mind, or sale items. Refunds can only be done within 14 days of purchasing the products.
- We do not offer refunds on any discounted items, including any promotional discounts.
- Once processed the original payment method will be refunded in full for the value of the item(s) returned excluding shipping costs associated with the order.
- Once your refund has been processed, depending on your payment method, please allow up to 5 business days for the funds to appear back into your account.
For all refunds and exchanges, please get in touch via email@example.com to organise
At the time of purchase you agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
This Site (and any goods or services purchased on or via the Site) is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within, on or via this Site. You may not use this Site (and any goods or services purchased on or via the Site), or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, any commercial activity, sales or offering for sale, advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website, auction sites, group buying sites social media sites or otherwise.
BREACH AND TERMINATION
If, in our reasonable opinion, you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend or permanently prevent your access to all or parts of the Site. In any event, we may terminate these Terms and Conditions (and your right to use the Site) at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you.
USE OF INFORMATION
If you are to upload or otherwise provide any information or content ("User Content") in the course of accessing or using the Site, you agree that such User Content will be available to us to use in any manner we think fit, subject to applicable provisions of any legislation including (without limitation) privacy legislation. You agree that you will not upload or otherwise provide any User Content which:
- is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, fraudulent, intimidating, harassing, inappropriate, harmful, hateful, abusive, tortious, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, sexist, racist, violent, degrading;
- infringes the intellectual or other proprietary interests of third parties;
- contains spam, chain letters, pyramid and other such selling and marketing schemes, computer viruses, computer code, files or programs or other harmful components that are designed to interrupt, destroy, change or limit the functionality of the Site or any other computer software, hardware or other electronic equipment, information which in any way impinges on another user's use or enjoyment of the Site or otherwise breaches or encourages other users to breach these Terms and Conditions;
- violates any law or regulation;
- forges information to disguise the origin of any User Content; or
- encourages or incites any other person to engage in any of the above behaviour.
You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise and use the User Content (and all intellectual property rights contained therein), in all media now known or not currently known. You also waive any moral rights or similar rights you may have or may acquire in the future in that User Content in our favour.
You indemnify us against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, relate to:
- your breach or non-observance of any term of these Terms and Conditions;
- any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties; or
- your use of the Site;
- you use any products purchased for anything other than their intended purpose.